Yay, it’s Friday again so we can celebrate whatever we like. Thank you to Lexa Cain for continuing this blog. It’s fun to check out what everyone has to say on Fridays. Be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what’s happening with everyone.
Here’s what we’re celebrating this week:
- Warmer weather and less rain
- Excellent grades from our son who’s in college
- My husband was cleared by the doctor to go back to work after his fall. But he will still take about 2 months to be completely healed.
- Hoping for a Skype chat with my Mom this weekend.
- My husband got his little MG car, Margaret ready to drive again. In fact, she’s out for a ride right now.